Monday, November 26, 2001

I guess the summary of this weeknd is mostly SLEEP. I seem to be taking a lot of naps lately... I guess it's the food coma kicking in after every meal...

Last night was movie night! :) My sister and mom hadn't seen SHREK before, so we rented it... yeah... my mom loved it, as did my sister. But it was hilarious cause Carlene found the oddest things to laugh at... and she kept on laughing at it throughout the whole movie. Silly girl.

Anyhoo, so after another nap on Sunday, went over to Tina's to meet up with Keri and Marissa... kris kringle draw... and then off to BJ's for JP's birthday dinner. :) First of all.. HAPPY 21st JP! :) Yay... he was the baby... and now he's finally a legal drunkard WHOOO! :) Saw a lot of new faces and sadly some who I was hoping on seeing werent there. :( Still had a gosh darn good time... Joey was being obnoxious as ever (and SUPRISE! was wearing pants for once)... and JP had is usual belligerent glow. :)

Came home and went with Carlene to the gas station. :) she's very happy and has her own sort of glow, now that shes "with" michael. We had a good conversation on guys, and love, and I think she summarizes it best: "My ideal guy doesn't have to be utterly gorgeous, he just needs to be able to see me for who I am and say that I'm beautiful." *sigh* Now its all just a quest to find that person... or have that person find me.

No comments: