Friday, November 30, 2001

HAHAAHHAAHAHAH..Armando has made my day! :)

I'm pathetic... so I cut and pasted it.

Crazymondo's SubProfile
This profile has been viewed 128 times.

Week one poll (10 hottest girls in CKI):

The following is week one rankings based on the the votes of over 10 people (Names to remain confidential). Each week the number of voters will rise and slots will be changing each week. If you see your name on the list and wish not to be on it just tell me and I will remove you. Without furthur delay here is the list:

10) Nicole Conception (Mt. Sac)
9) Stephanie Halgren (USC)
8) Beth Fujiura (CPP)
7) Tracy Ou (UCB)
6) Jo Anne Desengaro (CPP)
5) Christine Lai (OCC)
4) Stephanie Hsu (CSUF)
3) Helen Huynh (Claremont)
2) Julie Tanoue (UCLA)
1) Ellie Kung (UCB)

Others in consideration: Megan Burnham, Jenny Jones, Reina Ligeralde, Laura Appledorn, Kathy Kemp, Carrie Chen, and Jayme Sloan

Note: This is just week one. All people are very close for now. I am 100% they will change as each week passes.


Isnt that HILARIOUS!?!?! I HAVE NOOOO idea how the hell my name got on there. NOOOO idea... I'm HOT?? OH PLEASE!! hhahahah..pshaw.. I know everyone else is laughing along with me. Yeah.. so I guess I'm like hella flattered by this Beth and I were just chillin here watching JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS and then Joe calls. He asks... "Have you seen Amando's profile?" where I repsonded "Nope". And then he proceeded to tell me about this "list".

ARMANDO LOVES ME!! You don't have to hide your secret crush...I think you'e pretty cute too! *wink wink*

hahaha. just kidding..

I think its kinda creepy how there's actually a POLL out there? Is this scienific? And it will change? So now I'm sorta sad cause being number 10, that means that I have more of a chance to get bumped off. HAHAA.. Its ok.. I'm flattered to be on it in the first place. Yeah.. but Beth and I were all giggly and happy when we found out.. and then we were puzzled. Whatever I guess... :) Its all good. Probably gonna get kicked off anyways..

Oh well. at the moment. I'm a happy camper. Weird...

No comments: