Tuesday, August 28, 2001

The other night I had dinner with my dad and sister... it seems that my dad has read "THE RULES" and was spouting out advice on dating. I am not supposed to accept dates for the weekend of asked after Wednesday. I am not to pay for dinner and there is no such thing as dutch. I am to play hard to get and not supposed to call a guy because *if he knows that you like him... you have no chance.* He's a funny man. Usually aren't dads supposed to be overprotective with their daughters and aren't the mom's the ones with the dating advice? My mom's one advice is NOT to get married and she would be perfectly fine with me living in sin, just as long as I'm not chained down with the bound of marriage. Occasionally she'll tell me dorky advice such as *marry rich and old... AND THEN marry for love* but that really isn't very motherly. Yeah, my family is pretty quirky... but you gotta love them!

*betcha by golly wow*
1) I'm grateful that the rest of the world is finally going back to school. :) HAHAHAHAHA!! At least I don't feel like I'm the only one missing out during these last days of summer...
2) I'm grateful for my crazy parents... sure they give me headaches, but deep inside I love them and they only give me headaches because they love me. :)
3) I'm grateful for airconditioning in classrooms... eek!! its been getting really hot! I got scared today during class cause I though the heat would get into the apartment while I was gone and poor Freddy would be baked. But when I got home, it was cool as a cucumber over here and Fred was just chillin. :)

No comments: