Saturday, August 11, 2001

Who built the batcave? I mean, there's Batman, Robin, and Alfred... and Alfred is usually the tech guy who makes the suits and put everything together, but I highly doubt that he built the batcave by himself. So I'm thinking they probably hired people to build it... but what did they do? Blindfold them and take them to the site? Wouldn't people go... "I have to build this underground layer that just so happens to be under Bruce Wayne's manor?" Wouldn't they put one and one together? Just a lil something that was bothering me today.

Well, ICON is done, and I start school on Monday. What the...? Where did the time go?? Well my final moments of freedom have been so far so good. Kathy stayed over after ICON and Jean sorta kinda ran away and took shelter on my futon. :) The next day Ryan came and picked us up and we went out to lunch at THE LOFT in Torrance. (I've heard Manny and JR rave about this place and it was pretty good. Nice atmosphere... felt like I was in an episode Gidget.) Afterwards kicked it at the mall and waited for Beth to get out of work... Kathy missed her bus so instead we met up with Beth, watched RUSH HOUR 2 (which was ok... some parts were HILARIOUS.... but I really loved the outtakes in the end.) and had some crazy conversations in the parking lot. So once again Kathy stayed the night and on Friday she made her bus. :) Heheheh, I'm telling you, people complain that Pomona is soooo far away and in the BOONIES... but if they need a place to stay, where do they go. POMONA. :P Nah.. I love having people over.. its lke a slumber party all the time.. except without the outrageous dares.

Hmmmm... life is good. Life is change. Change is good. Right?

My mom told me that while I was gone, Fred was ansy at night and was going in and out of my room. *awww* isnt that the cutest? I love my Freddy.

Was a homebody today and baked. :) Yes I will become a domesticated diva just yet. I also learned how to properly fold the fitted bedsheet from Martha Stewart. She 's one obsessive compulsive genius.

*why do you build me up... buttercup*
1) I'm grateful for washing machines and dryers... can you imagine how hard it would be to wash clothes without them? Yes, I know our ancestors had to do with a a bucket and a washboard and there are still people today who have to do that... I guess our society is just spoiled with the conviences of modern technology. Imagine if we still had to churn our own butter? People would have arms of steel and Fabio wouldn't belive that it was butter.
2) I'm grateful for friends who put in the effort to stay in touch. *MUAH* I love you guys!
3) I'm grateful for a GREAT summer. *sniff* Why did it have to end so fast!?!

No comments: