Friday, August 03, 2001

Carrie Says

*Start spreading the news....* yup I'm all packed and ready to go. I think I may have overpacked, but you never know if you'll need something but you dont have it and then your're screwed!! I'm kinda nervous cause I'll be flying alone. I don't mind flying alone, but it would be comforting to have someone with me for this 7 hour flight. Orginally, I was supposed to fly with Carrie but she couldnt get on my flight and I tried to change it to hers... but no such luck. Oh well, I have my copy of *Rebecca* as well as my discman and cds in my bookbag...

Well, I'm at Carries at the moment watching her pack her stuff. Shes getting excited cause she gets to put her new garment bag to use. She keeps on whispering *this is sooo cool* to herself while caressing the bag. :) Silly girl.

Hmmm... other than my ICON anticipation, I've been looking up job openings and calling nearby school districts... and so far so good. :) I'm really crossing my fingers that something works out especially since it will help me train for working in the classroom with kids...

OK... I can't think anymore of anything interesting. Did that even make any sense? NOOO.. that was so gramatically incorrect. Carrie says it should be *I can't think of anything interesting anymore.* That looks right... oh well... you get the point.

salamat!
1) I'm grateful for crazy friends... my life would be oh so dull without them. Like Big Brother 2.
2) Carrie says... *be grateful for luggage* specifically *suitcases that expand.* I guess I can agree on that... actually.. I do. =) Thank God for Luggage!! It beats trekking cross country with my clothes balled up in a bandanna attached to a stick!
3) I'm grateful for the opportunity to go to NY... yes its only Buffalo and I won't be visiting Conan or dropping by the TRL window with a TAKE ME CARSON sign down in the city... but its an adventure!! =) And hey... get to go to Niagara Falls baby!! I remember watching that one David Copperfield special when he went down the falls in a barrel....

No comments: