Monday, August 20, 2001

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!! I hope you feel alright in the morning... :) He had his birthday dinner tonight and it was very cool... I got to meet Terry, some of his Barkada friends, and his TKE brothers, .. and all had one main goal: GET JOE DRUNK. I think they reached it... and in usual Joe fashion, he was very happy and telling everyone that he loved them. It was beautiful.

Speaking of birthdays, my mom's old friend from high school is visiting from Austrailia... :) I guess she's had a lot on her mind, so it might just explain the following conversation:
Mom: So where should i take Tita Julie? Wheres a cool place to take her tomorrow?
Me: I dunno mom.. where do you feel like spending your birthday at?
Mom: Its my birthday?
Me: umm.. yeah.. Aug 21... thats tomorrow..
Mom: shoot.. I forgot.. already?

Silly silly mom... :) Gotta love her.


a lil something to be grateful for: extra fine ballpoint pens... I love them! Writing is smoother and my handwriting looks much neater with it. :) Make them colored, ohhhhh my gosh I'm in heaven! :)

No comments: