Sunday, August 26, 2001

EEK!! I've been ditzier than usual lately... I've managed to lock myself out of the apartment because my house keys weren't on my keychain for some odd reason... I though I lost my car keys, but it turned out that I had left them in the trunk of the car... thinking that there were 51 states in the US, only to be corrected by the IN & OUT guy (but at least I didn't think it was 52 like Tam)... argh.

Well, Friday night is when I got locked out of the apartment after my "date" with Jean. But luckily mom was home and let me in... too bad it was at 1:30 am and she was sleeping. :0 I had a late dinner earlier with Jean, Manny and Carrie... where Carrie spilled ALL her water on me... :( hehehhe.. its alright... It was "refreshing"?

Yesterday was night out with Tam, Lisa and Melissa. =)
Mel on the phone: What are you going to wear?
Me: I think my jean skirt with a back top..
Mel: With *come-get-me* shoes?
It was great just sitting around, chatting about *drama*... and then..Girls night at the Boogie... it was absolutely insane dancing on bars and bouncing our way through the dance floor. Some interesting characters all throughout the club *ahem crazy guy dancing by himself with the mirror...just WEIRD!* Lisa almost kicked a bouncer's ass... :) Afterwards we all just chilled here and watched infomercials (*Lisa if that epil-stop and spray works... do tell!*) and some crazy spanish variety show with girls dancing with palms, nets and pineapples while we tried to interpret it with our high school spanish ("all I got was *yes* and *with*") heheh.. just like old times... :)

*check baby check baby 1-2-3-4*
1) I'm grateful to learn that there are 50 states in the US... Thank you Lisa!
2) I'm grateful for *good times* :)
3) I'm grateful for people who know the true meaning of friendship. Oh so cheesy.. but its freaking true. :) There are people out there who have NO idea what the definition of friendship is and I consider myself lucky to have a handful of friends who I love dearly and that know "the way it is." I guess this is why we've been able to last this long even though we may see each other not as much... Its a lot of acceptance and the ability to talk and vent to each other even with the many up's and down's.

No comments: