Wednesday, August 15, 2001

I know I always make my "if I had a nickle" anology... but seriously. If I had a nickle for everytime this crappy computer crashed/froze/slapped me around... I'd have a MILLION DOLLARS! I get freaked when it makes that sad, pathetic grinding noise like.. "ooooo.. this is too much for me to handle... im old... ooooo... im soooo old.... what?? you want to open WORD? mmm.. i'm not too sure about that but let me try...." and then it just stops. Poor poor old computer.

Hmmm... 3 things I could do without.
1) RICK DEES. Talk about a waste of airtime. He doesn't play music in the morning when you REALLY need it to wake you up on the morning ... AND his jokes aren't even funny. Ok.. I'm being a brat... but he really irritates me. He could be on the radio for an HOUR and not play one song... yes I know I could change the station, but reception here is sometimes so crappy that its the only thing I get. *awwww*
2) Really obnoxious people in my classes... they change the subject, speak out loud at any random moment, and they think they know everything! But I do get a guilty pleasure when the professor points out that they are wrong and they look foolish. Yes... I'm being a brat again... I know that all they are doing is expressing their opinions and all, but do we really have to hear ALL OF THEM? I guess that if I had a superior cocky mentality about school, (and at least I don't think that I do), I'd be like that too... and people would constantly think to themself.. "why doesn't she shutup already!"
3) Cramps. Cramps are a bitch.

That was cleansing. :)

Don't you think that Joey Lawerence doing his "BLOSSOM" days sorta kinda looked like Ricky Martin? I was watching a bit of E! Celebrity Profile on Joey Lawerence and it sorta stuck me that that him and everyone's favorite hip-shakin latin crooner look alike. Or maybe it could just be me. Its kinda like Mandy Moore and Lisa Loeb. They don't look alike, but they have the same kind of soothing voice. And they both sing to mellow sorta kinda rock/light alternative songs. Well, not CANDY, but with Mandy Moore's new cd... yeah.

OK... well, one thing's for sure. Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid and David Seville from Alvin and the Chipmunks... ARE THE SAME PERSON!!

;)
1) I'm grateful I only got a "warning" than a "parking ticket" today at school. But the parking lot was crowded, no one was leaving, and I was already late for class... so of course I'll sneak into the staff parking when the opportunity comes my way. And its not like I took away precious parking from the teachers... there were other spaces! But yay!! It was only a WARNING!! :D
2) I'm grateful that I'm loving my classes so far. :) Even though I feel that I'm the only one who doesn't have any hands on child care experiences cause it seems like EVERYONE and their moms have a BABY in my classes. Oh well, I don't need to go to the sperm bank to get an A, I just need a TB test so that I can do some observation at the school childrens center. Plus with the TB test I get results in 2 days... not 9 months.
3) I'm grateful for change... and discovering that it's never too late for change.

No comments: