Saturday, January 27, 2001

Second day... its all good! =) More practice.. more reading... and I should be ready for next week's onslaught of TICKET SALES! WHOOOOOO!! Its very cool cause at my old job.. I was paid MONTHY. You can only imagine what a bitch that was... but now... I get my happy pay checks every other week like the normal work force. =D HOORAY!

Before I went to work today, I went to think mini-interview of the sort with this perspective service project for CKI with Raquel and this lady... HAHAHAHAHAH... boy is she a PSYCHOPATH. First of all... when we got to ths place we heard the receptionist talk to psycholady on the phone and we heard this gritty voice on the other side of the line... so.. the impression I got was that we were going to meet with some wrinkly old chick with a FREAKING whole in her neck.. but she wasn't THAT old and she didn't have the hole. Just a CANCEROUS voice. (*UGH*.... soooo the main lesson is DON'T SMOKE!!!) Ok.. so then this lady is very happy to see us and she's glad that we are going to be helping out.. and blah blah blah.. and shes telling us how shes working with COLIN POWELL, GOV GRAY DAVIS, MICHAEL JACKSON, CELINE DION.. and so on...so shes name dopping like CRAZY!!! And here's the kicker.. she's telling us how one of the patients at the hospital told her that he was talking to Jesus... and Jesus told him that he knows Nancy (psychocancerlady) and how he's happy with her. SHE FREAKING NAME DROPPED GOD. That pretty much takes name droppipng to another level huh... being homies with God and all.... I dunno.. she's a nice lady..just a bit... hmmmm.. weird?

OH.. another interesting fact... do you remember the SUPERBOWL when Michael Jackson performed at half time... and he sang BLACK OR WHITE and HEAL THE WORLD.. yeah... seems that Raquel was in the halftime show!! =D isnt that cool how you learn things about people.... thats like how joe plays the cello or how carrie was supposed to be a concert pianist. Thats pretty wicked! SECRET LIFE!

grateful:
1) I'm grateful for POST IT NOTES. Whoever came up the idea of it is SMART!! A lot of things make you wonder "HOW THE HELL DID THEY THINK UP OF THIS!" Like.. this filipino desert called "HALO HALO." Its crushed ice, BEANS, some fruit, ice cream, and condensed milk. HOW DID THEY COME UP WITH THIS? Was there some freaky pregnant filipino woman who just HAD craving for this crazy plethora of food? Insane. Or even like the concept for the song lyrics of LFO.. Who writes that crap!?!
2) I'm grateful for rain. Its fun to drive in.. (SAFELY) and its refreshing. I have to admit.. as I walking out of work.. I was humming SINGING IN THE RAIN. =D Gosh.. I love that movie.
3) I'm grateful for Manny cause he's getting the Drew Carey Improve special on Pay per view.. and he's gonna tape it for me cause I can't come over cause DREW IS HIS and Manny is a selfish bastard like that. =P Just kidding manny-licious!


No comments: