Sunday, January 28, 2001

Well.. just got home from watching THE WEDDING PLANNER with Carrie and Beth... and it was cute and SUPER CHEESY. But I think the highlight of the night was when some dude who was walking into our aisle, FELL ON HIS ASS!!! It was HILARIOUS!!! And all of his homies were busting up laughing.. so I kinda felt bad for him right? So I asked if he was alright... and he was laughing YES.. so then Carrie, Beth and I started giggling like crazy!!! HAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH!! OH! And then during the movie.. they were showing J-LO's profile.. BOOTY and all.. and our crazy new homies next to us kept on going "DAMN" or "OH YEAH" every time they would have it.. or some kind of butt shot.. and so of course the three of us couldn't stop laughing... Sooo... basically although the movie wasn't all the great... everyone got a good laugh. =D

Soooo... the original plan was to go to DOWNTOWN DISNEY after the convention meeting and watch the flick... but nope.. that didn't happen.. we were hypnotized by the CERRITOS MALL. HEHEHEE.. its all good though cause they had a movie theater in the mall itself and while we were waiting... we went over to the HUGE ASS TARGET that was accross the street from the mall and got some junk food to sneak into our purses. (yes.. I know.. VERY GHETTO.. but admit it.. you've done it before. Prices for food at the movie theater are just INSANE!)..

The convention meeting went pretty well.. =) Beth was going crazy cause she though Ryan had died in a car accident since he was late in meeting us. HEHEHEHEH.. she's a DORK. Actually.. we are all dorks... guess thats why we all click so well. GREAT! =D At least we can be comfortable with each other in all our dork-dom. Hehehehe..

That was pretty much my day. Before I left the apartment... I had to pack some snacks for my mom cause she was going to go out with my sister DOWNTOWN.. and knowing my mom..she was going to get HUNGRY. Convention Meeting.... Mall... Target.. Movies... Home. I'm just waiting for my sister to come home since she doesn't have the key and will be ringing the doorbell anytime soon.

I'm really not looking forward to starting school on Monday.. If only we had vacation ALL THE TIME! *sigh* but then again.. I'd probably go insane from the bordom. And school is better then a lifetime of WORKING 8 hour days and the freakish responsibilities of adulthood. So.. yay I guess?

=D Cool part:
1) I'm grateful for this NEUTROGENA face cream thingie! I swear!! It works!! Blemishes are going away and it doesn't dry my face out like soap! =) hehhehe... YAY MOM and her NEUTROGENA craze!! If anyone of you were to come over and see my mom's cabinet.. you'd feel like you were in the facewash section of the grocery cause its just ALL LINED UP. *My mom enjoys shopping WHOLESALE... and she has 5 different washes by the DOZENS. Not to mention moisturizers, body washes, toners, eye creams, oils, shapoos, conditioners, etc... ALL NEUTROGENA! But.. they all work fabulously!!
2) I'm grateful for REESE STICKS.. those things are GOOD!! =)
3) I'm grateful for SUPERBOWL SUNDAY.. cause my BOYS NSYNC is gonna perform HALF-TIME! =D GRRRRR.. GO LANCE!


No comments: