Wednesday, January 24, 2001

My mom is HILARIOUS. Today was one of those BLAH days... so I will write about my mom and her insatiable hunger. Since she's been sick... she's been eating and eating and EATING. she has this thyroid problem so she can eat all she wants but won't be gaining any weight. So.. she's been EATING. Like every 10 mins, she'll groan to me to get her some chips... or get her some ice cream... or bake her a cake... or heat up some food.... and goes on!! I get scared when she’s watching TV for fear that she’ll see something on TV, have her craving, and send me out to Taco Bell for a Chalupa or the GHETTO Wal-Mart where I must search the store for one candy bar that she saw in a commerical and stand in a ghetto line where the cashier is lethargic and takes FOREVER to scan that one item! Its alright though… anything to make her happy. hehehehe... poor mom.. she feels awful that all she's doing is pigging out on junk food but its all she can do since she her medication makes her feel ultra crappy. =( But soon she’ll get use to it and the side affects won’t be so bad. =D At the moment.. shes complaining about TEMPTATION ISLAND and how stupid it is… and yet.. she continues to watch it. Hahaha.. shes a dork. =)

OH… by request: SHOUT OUT TO JR again.. =) Yes girls… he’s single and super duper DOPE… and this mom can cook some KICK ASS PANCIT! (Happy now Jr?? Did that float your boat? Tickle your pickle? Hehehhehee… no prob!) If there is anyone else who would like a shout out… email me… =)

I went to go pick up my car from the body shop and its doesn’t have the ugly scratch on it anymore! YAY! It was weird cause there was a guy at the shop who looked like the dude who broke up Kelly and Zach on SAVE BY THE BELL?? Yup… this guy looked like JEFF 10 years later. It was pretty neat. ( well not really… but at least its something for me to blog about since my day was just blah.)

I was watching MY DOG SKIP the other day and it made me cry. IT was really REALLY good! =) seriously! Ok… most of you are probably going.. “Nicole.. you are such a dork…. What the hell is this movie MY DOG SKIP about??” Well, the movie is about a dog named SKIP. =P and it has that one kid who’s in MALCOM IN THE MIDDLE and its just soooooo good. If you have a dog.. I suggest that you rent the video and watch it with your favorite canine pal. GO ALREADY!!

Ok…here’s the LIST:
1) I’m grateful for these cool candles I got at Wal-Mart. (yes.. Wal-Mart AGAIN!! I should probably just change the title of my blogger to MY ADVENTURES IN WAL-MART or CHRONICALS OF A WAL-MART ADDICT!!) But these candles smell really nice and the scent is strong so it makes the apartment “melon-y” when lit.
2) I’m grateful for triple A… cause my sister got a dead battery today and Triple A saved the day for her. =)
3) I’m grateful for blankets and layering… cause its been FREAKING cold over here.. and the heating system hasn’t been exactly stable. (one day it’ll be warm… the other day.. its just blowing air.) So blankets and layering up has been beneficial. Even Freddy has a sweater on! (even though he’s been rubbing himself all over the carpet ever since we bought it for him… )

No comments: