Wednesday, January 24, 2001

I just want to say that I love Conan O'Brian! He's such a cutie! haha...Carrie and Beth are probably groaning at the moment.. but I swear... he has this appeal that soooo... sexy!! I think its cause he'e sooooo funny!... hahah... I really don't know whats prompting me to blog my love for Conan O'Brian but he's just awesome! He's such a GEEK.. its sooo cute! Yup... he definiftely would go on my list of HOT GUYS... not like I would actually make a list... but if I were to.. Conan would be up there... along with LANCE. =)

Well.. good news. I got a NEW JOB! =) Isn't that deliciously awesome! Yupyup... I am now working for the Performing Arts department in the box office. Its just what I need... It was pretty kick ass cause I only interviewed yesterday and I got a message when I got home that I should call today... so my mom, this morning, woke me up and MADE me call... and it was the WICKED NEWS!! Sure its minimum wage... but thats better than nothing! PLUS I'm more hours than I was getting at Telephone Services...I'll be getting more than 6 hours a week FOR SURE! =D YAY!

Oh.. I ran into JP yesterday and HOMIE IS BLOND!!! It looks pretty tight!! =) It wasn't ORAGNE like how sometimes when Asains try to bleach their hair... it was BLOND!!! Kick ass JP! =)

For some odd reason.. but if people try to talk to me and I'm sleeping... I will not remember the conversation at all. I mean.. *duh* of course when I'm sleeping I can't HAVE a conversation... BUT take yesterday for example, Carrie called and my mom woke me up from my nap and handed me the phone. So supposedly I was having this long conversation about my interview and her driving and talking in her car... and then I hung up and went back to sleep. But when I woke up again... I couldn't remember for the life of me what we were talking about!! So I had to call her again and ask her why. Interesting huh. OH and then I remembered today that I had to go pick up my car.. and I was telling my mom that "OOPS!! I NEED TO GO PICK UP THE CAR" and my mom gave me this look and said "I TOLD YOU YOUR DAD CALLED AND YOU HAVE TO PICK IT UP TOMORROW". and i don't remember her telling me anything!! Crazy.. maybe this is a sign that I'm getting old. Or maybe its a sign that I'm losing my hearing or memory retention. Or maybe I'm just getting stupid. Lets hope its not THAT!!! Gracious.... what was I talking about again???

My grateful things:
1) Im grateful I got the job!! I"m really excited for my training on Thursday... everyone seems to be really friendly and I'm glad to know that I'll be working face to face with people rather than rolling my eyes at the computer consul at the irate and retarded callers. YAY!
2) im grateful I was able to find my Cabbage Pach Doll and this wanna-be Cabbage pach doll that my mom made me.. I was afraid that I'd lose it when we pack up the house in San Dimas and that I would never see them again cause they may get thrown away or stuffed in a Balikbayan box and shipped to the Phillippines... It's happened before. =(
3) im grateful I figured out this song that I had stuck in my head. You know when you hear something but you just can't put your finger on where you heard it? I was at Borders the other day and I couldn't for the life of me remember where I heard this TUNE. It wasn't even a SONG! IT was just the freakin TUNE!! So... I was pondering and thinking.. and driving myself crazy until I finally remembered it as the tune to the song from the WEDDING SINGER. You know.. the part when Adam Sandler is singing at the boy's birthday party or something.. and Drew Barrymore dances with the boy and then he grabs her ass??... yup.. its the song that he sings.. its a song called THATS ALL. its soo cute!! =) Thank God for Napster or else I would have gone crazy!!!

No comments: