Wednesday, January 17, 2001

ahhhh... good day. =) today i had a board meeting and it was good to see the ole gang again. =) we have stephenie now as our treasurer and she has some kick ass ideas for fundraising. =) go stephenie!! lamar and bryan were crazy harassing as ever... but yet..i missed them. =) haha.. it was like our usual wednesday lunches... except it wasnt wednesday and i didnt eat lunch with them. but i am very very happy cause we have a lot of ideas and plans for the remainder of the year.... and bryan is going to help me out for the convention backround... since he IS the art major and all. yay!!

ok... so then i went over to this teacher supply/toy store and i found a bunch of things i needed for the decorations SUPER CHEAP!! ultra wicked... yes... i was very excited at the store and proceeded to jump up and down like a fool when i saw the hats i needed for only $.58 cents rather than the $1.99 at party city. YEAH... that is a deal huh. afterwards.... feeling good that i will be saving money... i went shopping and got some cute tops. =)

got home and freaked out cause i thought i lost my class ring. see... i thought i lost it about a year and 4 months ago when we first moved from san dimas to chino hills... but when my mom was going through her jewerly box last week.. she found it!!! so i was very happy and swore to myself that i would never take it off again. but i did.. and i thought i placed it somewhere on the counter of my closet.... then today.... i was looking for it and i couldnt find it!! i got scared cause i thought that maybe it fell somewhere behind the dresser in my closet and thus would never get to wear it again cause that dresser is sooooo big and impossible to move... BUT i looked in my jewerly box and there it was!! =) so yes.. i was very happy and my mom was glad too cause when i asked her if she saw it... she started lecturing me on how she just found it.. blah blah blah.. how it cost so much.. blah blah blah.. how im always missplacing my things.... you know the usual parent "you lost something" talk. so now im wearing my ring... lets hope i dont lose it again!!

helped my mom make my favorite lumpia with the bamboo heart and chicken.. (she made the fillling and rolled where i fried) and then watched the MAKING THE VIDEO of ricky martin and christina aguliera... it was cool.. =) fred is following me around the apartment... and where ever i stop.. thats where he will nap... until i move again. crazy dog... it would be nice to have a life of a dog.. so then all you do is eat and nap. but then again i guess it would all depend on what kind of owner you have... and if your owner will give you food, walk you, and perhaps buy you a spiffy pink argile doggie sweater. just some food for thought. =)


when life hands you a lemon... make lemonade... then add some strawberries and make it more flavorful.


the 3:
1) im grateful for this vacation. for a while i was feeling burnt out from CKI.. and this is just want i needed. now i feel all energentic and ready for my last 2 months of presidency. i dont know what im going to do next year.... but we'll see. hahahaha...
2) im grateful for my board... they are sooo wicked and they all work so hard. =) its a good feeling to know that they suppport me... and will always be there for me... CKI and life-wise.
3) im grateful that i found my class ring... again. when i first lost it a year and five months ago.. i was really heartbrokened... but now i have it back!! the first time i lost it... i thought it had gotten into the garbage somewhere and was thrown away... like my retainers when i wrapped it in tissue sophomore year. but yay!! i found it!

No comments: