Monday, January 29, 2001

*sigh* Last moments of stress free bliss. Tomorrow... I go back to school and "I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA!!" Ugh... nothing else to do but break down, cry and shapen the pencils.

Well, I spent my last day of actual happiness it with my mom and sister where we first went to mass. The one thing I realized while at church is that having went to Catholic school for 13 years, you know EVERY song in that missalette. My sister and I were very smug about the fact that we KNEW the words and tune to the closing hymn WITHOUT even looking at them. hehehehe... Its reminds me of the days while in the choir at Holy Name.. and Mrs. G screaming at us to SMILE and SING at the same time while some of the lucky girls got to ring the bells. GOSH.. I thought I was so cool back then. hahaha OH AND ANOTHER THING... one thing that REALLY gets on my nerve is when theres a EHHH choir singing and the choir leader is overdoing it with the baton swaying... its kinda like.. SORRY DUDE.. YOU CAN SWING THAT THING AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT NOTHING CAN SAVE THEM. Yeah... that was bugging me today.. other than that.. mass was really nice and there were soooo many cute lil kids!! =D gotta love them!

So after mass, we went out for lunch and had a very interesting conversation. OK.. this has some history so bare with me. Last week, like around 1am, I was reading in bed when my mom comes into my room and says she's going out. Like any responsible child, I asked her where she was going and she replied... I'm going out with Lori... We are going to pull a prank on someone... so I very nicely answered.. "Well don't get arrested". With that.. she left and wasn't back home by the time I fell asleep.. When I woke up the next morning, I checked her bedroom and was very relieved to see her sleeping soundly. BUT.. I had to go off to work.. so I could't ask her what of her doings that night. OK.. SoOOO. at lunch today, I asked her. And you'd never guess where she went. SHE WENT OUT TEEPEEing! HAHAHAHAHAAHAH.. WHAT A DORK HUH! Well.. her gal pal Lori called and she needed help so my mom went off and was "FORCED" to throw the toliet paper at the house of some person who Lori worked with. DORKS!! hahahahaha... This was my mom's first time TPing and now she considers herself an expert... she even said that if Carlene and I wanted to go.. she'd come help out. ?????? hahahahah.. DORK! I am the spawn of the biggest geek in all dork-dom!

OK.. as if you though things couldn't get stranger... after dinner as we were cleaning, Fred was getting pretty hyper. So my sister decided to give him a doggie biscut in hopes that he'll calm down. My sister then takes a biscut out of the box and stares at it and says.. "I WONDER WHAT THIS TASTES LIKE?" and I... of course... say.. "I DARE YOU" and then... she took a bite. I was dying of laughter of the whole stupid situation and my sister continues chewing.. then replies... "IT HAS NO TASTE"... chew chew chew.. and then she proceeds to spit it out of her mouth. I ask her.. why the hell has she been chewing all this time.. and she says.. CAUSE YOU WERE LAUGHING SO MUCH THAT I COULDN'T TASTE IT" WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA... she then gave the rest of the cookie to Fred. hahahahhahahahahahah............ its too much. I swear... it must be something in the genes!!

my grateful things:
1) I just recently checked and some of the classes that I need to add are still open!! =D yay!! So tomorrow morning I'll be up bright and early and adding them online!! HOORRAY!
2) I'm grateful for my freaky family... and I think you should be too.. or else this blogger would be REALLY boring!
3) I'm grateful that I didn't spend any money today... (give into the temptation of shopping) I really should start saving if I plan to go to New York for the summer. *UGH*

No comments: