Tuesday, October 28, 2003

YAY for FRIENDSTERS cause now I have a new friend named Robert... whom I got to meet tonight!

Yes. I'm alive.

No. He isn't a psychopath.

No. I didn't have my friends dress up like trees, hide in the backround, and keep an eye out for me just in case he were to have some psycho/violent/perverted tendencies.

He's a really cool guy. :)

I have to admit I was nervous going there. Really nervous. Nervous to the point where I called Carrie and told her my license plate number just in case something were to happen to my car. Nervous to the point where I told folks what I was last seen wearing so if needed, my body would be easily identified in my yellow top and brown blazer. I wasn't really scared that he was gonna kill me... I was freaked out by the whole process of meeting someone new. Technically, not NEW NEW because we talk and what not... just the whole face to face thing. You know? No you don't know? I'm probably not making any sense here... but oh wells.

In the end, I had a good time. :) It was normal. It wasn't weird or scary. It was like kicking it with a friend and just talking it up... Wait a sec... thats what it was exactly! :)

No comments: