Sunday, October 05, 2003

Right now though, I'm humming. I can't sing it cause its in illocano, but I know the song. Its my Nanang's song and when I think of it, I can see her dancing or hear her bracelets chiming when she moved her arms. It was the song that you'd see Nanang dance with another grandmothers at the parties. Carlene and I call it the "sister sister song" because we'd joke that when one of us gets married, in addition to a father-daughter dance, we'd have a sister-sister dance just like Nanang.

:)


Its been hard. Yes, I've been thinking of the good times and as much as it makes me happy, it makes me miss her so much that I can feel it in my chest.

I'm praying that next week I'll have some closure.

Anyways, been working and spending time with the family. Its been really nice. The other night, we immersed ourselves in the wonderful world of FILIPINO MOVIES! :) Next week, I actually have off from work... which is good since thats when everything is happening, but on the other hand, I need the money. My bills just came in and well, they're not pretty.

*speaking of work...*
spaznik: i just got home from work.
TaIksal0t: how was whoring?
spaznik: good. made some money....
spaznik: it was out at the university of redlands...
TaIksal0t: wow
TaIksal0t: funs tuff
spaznik: uh huh!
TaIksal0t: lots of costumers tonight, then?
spaznik: hahah 274 to be exact.
TaIksal0t: so tonight was a good night, did you break 20 bucks?
spaznik: hahahaha oh baby oh baby i sure did
spaznik: i was on my knees for HOURS!
spaznik: chaircovers are a BITCH to put on!
TaIksal0t: hahah
TaIksal0t: is that what they call it now

:P

No comments: