Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Back to school and work this week. YAY? Actually, it hasn't been too bad. Well, except...

While I was at the laundrymat today, I was eating my lunch on a bench next to the coin dispenser. As I'm about to take my first bite into my sandwich... a heavyset man goes to the coin machine and deposit a twenty. As he's collected his gold, he bent over and gave me what you might call a "perfect" view of HAIRY ASS-CRACK.

*shudder*

Lets just say I wasn't so hungry afterwards. Nor could I keep a straight face... what the freak!?!

On a brighter, much happier, not so ill note...

I need you
more than anyone, darlin'
You know that I have from the start...
So build me up,
Buttercup, don't break my heart


Big thanks to Manny and Joe for serenading me in their own little ways the same song song on 2 separate occasions today. :)

No comments: