Tuesday, October 21, 2003

:)

Big big big congrats to my cousin Bombie and Michelle who had a baby yesterday! YAAY! Its a girl... don't know what her name is yet... but YAAAY! So the count is now: 2 girls. Tita Lagring was hoping that it would be a boy but reasons that since its a girl, they have another reason to try to have another baby. But YAAAY! "Yo baby... its your birfday..." I'm a auntie... again. :)

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!. "Yo daddy.. its your birfday!" We actually celebrated it with Brunch at the Pacific Palms last Sunday with the family. Its been a family filled weekend... and I can't complain because I just love them so much. :)

Carlene, Sonny, Angel and I went to go visit Jen at Staples after the brunch since she missed out on the fun... then watched SCHOOL OF ROCK (which was REALLY good... its like Sister Act, without the nuns or whoopi... but with Jack Black, kids and rock music!) and met up again with Jen for dinner since she missed out on the movie. ;)

~*~
Its mid-October... Why is it so HOT!?! Where are you winter? Come out and play! I want to enjoy cups of apple cider next to the fireplace! I want it to rain so that I can jump in the puddles! I want to wear jeans and not care about shaving my legs unless I REALLY have to! I want to bundle up in cute jackets and scarves already! Not fair...

Booger. I think I'm getting sick too. My throat is in the begining stages of "icky" and my nose is a bit stuffed. :( Time to OD on vitamin C and water... Being sick in the heat sucks. Being sick when in winter is still pretty sucky but its bearable.

This weekend, we're having the BIGGEST WEDDING EVER. No kidding. Its the BIGGEST WEDDING EVER! And since it's the BIGGEST WEDDING EVER this week is gonna suck. I must have hundreds of little scratches and cuts on my hands. (well, not hundreds... more like 5... but by the time the week is over... its gonna be hundreds!) The wedding itself will be on Sunday, so I'll be living at the shop until then (with the exception of tomorrow afternoon since I have class... but you know what I mean.) If I survive... I'll have pictures because its gonna be beautiful. I won't be. I'm gonna look like hag. A sick hag. A sweaty sick hag. But the decorations itself will be gorgeous. :) Fresh flowers everywhere! OoOo sounds pretty huh...

OH. I *heart* Pic! :)

~*~
*update* The baby's name is Myla. :) Isn't that the cutest name? I can't wait to meet her...

*update #2* Can't meet baby just yet. Offically sick. :(

No comments: