Friday, October 24, 2003

The fires are making the sky ugly. Not to mention, making it hard to breathe and leaving layers of ash on my car. The whole thing looks pretty scary though...

I hate the new girl. I don't normally use the word "hate" (I really don't), but she brought it out in my vocabulary because she's so damn negative. She HATES everything. Serious. The other day, NO DOUBT came on the radio and she says "This is the only song that I like of No Doubt. Everyone loves them. I HATE them." WHO HATES NO DOUBT but still like one of their songs? Other things she's said that she hated include
-Stater Brothers (Apparently they're ghetto and they don't have anything nice.)
-Country Music that have God references, any patriotic references, or just sound "trailer trashish"
-Cats. (but she has 2)
-Southern California (she was raised up north)
-cold weather
-that Jr Senior Song
-Disco
-Sugar Ray
-"Shake your Tailfeather"
and a lot of other stuff... If I had a quarter for everytime she "hated" something, I'd have 43 bucks.

Drained. So drained. I can't believe that everything we're doing is for ONE WEDDING.

Oh my gosh, and it's ONLY FRIDAY?

It doesn't feel like a Friday. It feels like... I don't know. Definitely not a Friday though.

And tomorrow is Saturday (work)... and the day after Sunday (BIGGEST WEDDING EVER w/teardown).

I realized today that I won't have a weekend.

Shoot me.

I will cherish my Monday. My whole 5 hours of free time before I go to school. Oh yes. And next weekend, there's 2 weddings? And the weekend after theres another big wedding?

Really. Shoot me.

Wait. Don't. Theres a lot I want to live for. Jason Mraz on the 7th. Christmas. Graduation. The newest NSYNC album... amongst some other things... :)

Whew. Almost lost it there. Happy thoughts saved me. :)

No comments: