Monday, October 27, 2003

Nothing is more heartbreaking than tearing down a 5 hour wedding that took you forever and a day to prep and decorate...

Having to take apart centerpieces that you oh so lovingly created under huge amounts of stress...

and then taking those all flowers, hearing them crack as you bend them in half, and shoving them in the trash can... seeing that they lived their "wedding destiny" but overall lived a short life...

Brandi: Did you hear that?
Me: What?"
Brandi: It was the flowers screaming.
Me: OH MY GOSH!! Awwwwww
Brandi: I'm kidding. Stop feeling bad for the flowers.

Argh. Well at least the short wedding reception was beautiful. :)

Tearing down last night sucked. The wedding had ended early (11pm) and the staff was just waiting for us to arrive at midnight so that we can clean up. I guess they were impatient to get home because they did everything they could to ANNOY us and make our lives difficult. Really, you think sitting there and watching us work will make us go faster? Oh yeah.. lets turn off the lights and have us work in pitch darkness. ;P Bastards...

Anyways, I was watching that show MADE earlier on MTV today... and it was the episode where the not-so-popular girl obsessed with duc tape became the homecoming queen. Oh my goodness, what an episode! I had tears in my eyes and goosebumps on my arms in the end... it was so GOOD! I just had to say that. But really, it was probably the greatest episode ever!

*Fires fires fires!*
Joe: How's your house?
Me: Its good!
Joe: So it isn't burned down?
Me: No... we're ok.
Joe: Well if you need someone to water things down... you know you can call...
Me: But what if you're busy? You'll probably say "I'm in LA right now... I'll call you later"
Joe: Or "Ok... hold the fire back for an hour... I'll be there soon."

No comments: