Monday, October 13, 2003

Tonight, Carlene, Sonny and I opted to get out of the doldrums of the weekend and had some fun down at Knotts Scary Farm with Jean, Sakura and Carrie.

I had a LOT of fun screaming and running from monsters and gouls. Actually, the best was probably the last 2 mazes... in the first one, there were so many odd monsters lurking the corners that you couldn't help but laugh. One monster got me really good... and him and his other homie monster congratulated themselves by laughing, high fiving, and saying "THATS RIGHT BABY!" Well, that got me laughing... and that grew even more so when a big burly monster leaned up to me and "meowed." It was downhill from there...

*at the end of "THE INQUISITION*
monster come up behind jean and nicole: bug-a-boo
jean and nicole scream...
monster walks by chuckling to himself: That was the easiest scare of the night
nicole: oh my gosh... did he just call us an easy scare?
monster: yeah. I just said "bug-a-boo."
jean: my friend here is easy in other ways..
nicole: shut up whore!
monster: now THATS funny.

I just couldn't stop laughing. In the last maze, one vampire seeing that I was pretty much useless just started saying "scary scary scary" to me... which made me laugh even more. There was a monster who was walking around saying "I wanna go home." Once again.. I was laughing. And at the every end, when I was caught of guard by my very last monster... I screamed when he "boo-ed" me but couldn't help but laugh cause he got me so good...

When I first got to the park, I had a headache because I was screaming so much... but in the end, my headache came back because of the laughter.

So tonight was a very good night. I haven't had such a good laugh or fun in a while and I was very grateful for it.

No comments: