Monday, October 29, 2001

Here I go again.. another one of those “Nicole loves her family” blogs… but I really do. I just got a call from JR (the pimp one…) and he just wanted to say goodnight cause unlike the rest of my cousins and my sister, I have Sprint whereas they all have Cingular and they always text-message each other… but he actually called me! Awwwwwww… :) I love him so. I love my family… I guess I have a lot of love for everyone at the moment… It might be because of this addiction to watching TLC and all…

So today at dinner for Angel’s birthday, Bombie and Michelle brought my new baby niece Alicia and proceeded to tell Carlene and I that we need to procreate so that Alicia will have playmates in the family. ACK! But when you think about it.. when she grows to be my age… I’ll be 42 and *gasp* mom would be 72! So it makes me think that maybe I should have a baby soon (say within the next 5-10) years so then my parents can still be young enough to enjoy them and be wacky grandparents to them as they were wacky parents to Carlene and I. So here it goes again.. the endless Nicole ramble of how I first need to find that “person” who will end up being my husband (oh by the way, was told by my sister that I should hyphenate my last name since JR is the last one in our line and we need to keep the family name going.. so if my future husband is out there reading this… know that it will be hyphenated or if you want to take on the family name… go ahead.. be my guest. My dad and the family will love you for it.) But I don’t feel like rambling on and on about how I want to find and meet this person because then it will turn into mass confusion of feelings, wants and worries… and really.. do we want to read of this? I’m probably boring you at the moment… so lets move on.

Hmmm.. anything else interesting happen? Beth and Salamanca’s Halloween shindig on Friday night were I DO remember what happened.. (YAY…) Stephanie is my new drinking buddy… I hated Luc… Armando is the best damn singer on the board… a lot of fried food… Everyone reads everyone else’s bloggers… Truth or Dare Spoons… Beth cheated on her shots… um… yeah? Ok… so I don’t remember everything.. but I know that it was great and I had a good time and although Beth was fretting about it.. it was definitely KICK ASS. :)

Had Crazy Kompetition this morning/afternoon.. that was fun. :) Got a bit scared there cause all of a sudden there were folks running around with no clothes on… but we really wont get into that. (I have pictures though) Since I was teamless.. basically helped out somewhat and chilled with my camera. OH… Mike got his ASS whipped by Kenny… :) It was your pants Mike… gotta wear shorts next time.

*and I’ll serenade for you*
1) I’m grateful for a really good week and I pray that the next 3 weeks will be just as good.. though I definitely know it will be hectic.. :) But thanks to friends and family.. OH and God… they’ll help me make it through.
2) I’m grateful for my sister.. :) she said shes proud of me… and she made my night.
3) I’m grateful for blogger! Can you believe I’ve been doing this for a year now? Yeah… my lil own diary… I’m like doogie howser.. except I’m not a teenage doctor named doogie. I think the last time I had a diary that I kept up was only when I was really angry at my parents and wrote about my adolescent hatred of them cause they asked me to clean or practice the piano or something… but yeah! Its cool that I can look back and reminice about that stupid thing I did on June 8, 2001.. or check back on these grateful thingies and say… damn.. life isn’t all that bad. :)