Monday, October 08, 2001

tired.... but its a good tired... its like... *damn you got a lot done but crap... you're feeling it now* kind of tired...

The week went by pretty fast, even though being swamped with school, cki, school, school, school, cki... oh did I mention school? Well, it isnt as bad as it sounds since 2 of my classes are 9 week courses (6 hours of class a week) and they are finishing up this week. (Big giantic YAY!) So then afterwards, I can rest a bit and take care of doing FTC stuff and ATTEMPT to keep my room in an orderly fashion.

Well, doctors appointments that were supposed to happened didnt because of insurance mix-ups and dad wasn't feeling well so he couldnt take me... so on Friday night, I kidnapped poor sick Beth and took her down to SD with me so we can visit Jean and promote FTC at her DCM. But I think Beth had fun cause 1) we got to see Jean and her kick ass new house... 2) Kathy was down from Berkeley and visiting some friends so she came to the DCM too 3) *oh-so-dreamy* Joe is back too and he came to the DCM also 4) The discovery of halloween costumes at the Ralphs in SD where we found the "soft sickle" which was this cleverly named weapon made out of foam (think whatever you want... It was freaking hilarious). OH also during the DCM, the 4 of us managed to decorate Jean's calender with illustrative birthday reminders and renamed the months to "Joe-vember", "Kath-tober". "Beth-arch." Yeah yeah..go ahead and roll your eyes, but it was damn fun. :)

Went back to Jeans after rampaging her nearby playground and taking some pics for FTC, and rested a bit... then it was back to LA to go to the USC bonfire. :) Got to see some old faces and meet some new ones...but it was getting cold and I was tired from the other night, watching MISS CONGENIALITY and munching on neon pink cookies at Jeans, so it was best that I go home.

Today, was my first NON-CKI day in a while.. :) and i actually got to spend the whole day with my mom. Went to mass and then lunch...and attempted to go watch a movie but instead bought some DVDs to increase our collection and rampaged TRADER JOES and had a movie night at home instead. :)

*I see you... looking at me...*
1) I'm so grateful that people are getting pumped up for FTC... YAY!! :)
2) I'm grateful that Beth came down with me to SD even though she was sick... but I hope she had fun. :) The trip wouldn't have been as cool without her definitely... I'm also grateful that I was able to see Jean, Kathy (even though I feel like I see and talk to both of them all the time) and Joe (HE'S SO CUTE!) and got to kick it with them... :) *good times*
3) I'm so grateful that I'll be done with 2 of my classes this week.... 5 more days!!!
4) I'm grateful to have this day off to rest and kick it with my mom... :) It was hilarious cause we had a good conversation on that car wreck you can't help but watch "THE OTHER SIDE". Or something like that.. If you haven't seen it.. its the VIEW but with MEN... but come on... DICK CLARK giving out makeup advice? *shudder*

No comments: