Friday, October 26, 2001

I'm jumping on the *quote* (b. fujiura,2001) bandwagon.. but I just had to. :) So much for originality... but beth.. you should be flattered that you've opened my eyes and ears so that I can capture such things for everyones enjoyment.

On watching the TLC channel and PERSONAL TLC...
potateYo: the baby story kinda creeps me out though
Spaznik: OH MY GOSH!! ME TOO!!
potateYo: hahha
potateYo: I'm like
potateYo: I don't need to be seein some of that stuff!
potateYo: ewwwwww
Spaznik: i like to watch the begining ot it when they're all excited for the baby..
Spaznik: but i cant watch the labor.. its too painful.
Spaznik: i think its scaring me away from sex
potateYo: hahaha
potateYo: me toooooo
potateYo: Dang!
potateYo: I don;t want kids anymore...unless they are hatched!

And kenny being his usual self:
Ken UCR: can u do something for me please?
Ken UCR: u'll like this
Ken UCR: ;-)
Spaznik: it depends on what...
Ken UCR: and it's not "dirty"
Spaznik: and at the moment.. you're creeping me out.

Yeah.. thats all i have for you kids.. hate them... or laugh of them. whatever. :)

Anyhoo..so far week has been very good.. *thanks to vicodin* don't fret... i'm not going to develop any drug dependency on the stuff.. thats so bad!!! Aside for my classes and sleeping because of *sweet glorious vicodin*... here is the roundup of my life this week. (arent you excited)
-Monday: lunch date with dad and sister down in long beach for dad's birthday
-Tuesday: went to whittier meeting..drove back to LB, to go to the meeting in hopes of promotin FTC... BUT meeting was moved to another place... so beth and I drove over to their service project and got to decorate some windows! :) Later went over to Lauras, watched Buffy and got to meet her male stripper roomies. *YAY!*
-Wednesday: tried to go to UCI meeting, but that meeting was also moved to another location, but no note.. so i didnt get to go. :( instead went window shopping at anti-mall and sorta kinda got lost in Santa Ana.
-Thursday: cried watching TLC's A WEDDING STORY, went over to Woodbury University to go promote, had dinner with Beth and Armando and went slightlycrazy cause had to follow him to the BIG BOY while he unknowingly had his right blinker on the WHOLE time. OH then spontaneous shopping trip to Pasadena that started cause beth wanted to drive over the colorado bridge and a SALE sign at Urban, and then off to SAVE ON and VONS for drinks for the party.

yeah...and i still have the weekend.. so hopefully things will be just as good. *cross fingers* actually.. i think it will be pretty awesome. :)

enough about me.. what's going on with you?
you: well nicole...

kick ass!


*whenever I'm in your presence... I can't help but smile.*
I can't really think of a specific thing to be grateful for... cause I think I'm having some sort of "moment" where I'm so wishy and washy about everything. So I guess the best thing I can say is *I'm grateful for everything... and I'm grateful for you... for possbly caring for and about me to read up on my life. Maybe you secretly hope that one day i'll fail, but i guess the fact that you think about me.. its kinda flattering. :)"

No comments: