Monday, September 10, 2001

YAY! i got my ICON pictures back finally! :) Call me slow, but I never realized how cheap it was to get your pictures developed at Price Club. LIke 24 ex singles of 4X6 is only $2.76 when usually it would be like $5 something at another place.. so yeah I was impressed. Especially since I had like 10 rolls that I've been whording over the summer and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for them... :) Anyhoo, getting the pictures was great... *yay happy memories!*

heheheh... weekend was lot of fun. pretty kick back and I loved it. Like JR once blogged... its the lil things that make up the best times with your friends (savellano, 2001) ...hanging out and doing stupid things... or even doing nothing but having those retarded million dollar conversations that you will never forget...

Friday night, Beth, Ryan and myself declared ourseleves as comic geniuses! :) We immersed ourseleves in an SNL atmosphere and wrote out the *how do you say... ah yes...* SKIT! =) As well as had a debate over *whoot* and *whoomp* there it is.

Saturday, had dinner with Joe, who forgot about me.. *sniff*, and ran into Stephanie in front of the restaurant! (small world!) Afterwards, we spent the LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGEEESSSTTTTTTT time at Blockbuster because we couldn't find anything that we didn't think would meet Ryan's standards... :) Sooo, we ended up renting KARATE KID part II. *the DRUMS ROCK!* Then it was off to the 24 hour Walmart cause Joe needed to get boxers and I needed water....and then off to Beth and Salamanca's new apartment!! :) Its soo nice... really spacious and has a cool kitchen! And its right next to HNM in San Dimas! (I'm sooo happy... I can go visit and play be back home.. somewhat.) :) Watched more SNL, Luc came over and then we all ragged on every aspect of the Karate Kid. (The guys were dooling over the girl... I liked the drums... Beth was appaled by the fact that it was taking place in Japan and yet no one was speaking Japanese rather broken english... and Joe had the movie memorized, down to the guy with the creepy cancerous voice saying *YOU STOLE MY HONOR*) Oh they way home from San Dimas, I took White all the way down to Pomona.. and it was green lights all the way. I was pretty excited about that. :) I'm telling you its the simple things that make me happy.


*wowie wow wow*
1) i'm grateful for Melissa and Joe, who put up with my venting the last few days. :) Thanks soo much...
2) I'm grateful for that Ryan, Beth, and myself are DAMN CREATIVE cocky GENIUSES! I'm so happy that we got a lot of work done and had so much fun doing it... ;)
3) I'm grateful for my FTC commitee... :) So far things are looking GREAT!

No comments: