Saturday, September 22, 2001

Today I got to tackle a lil bit of a goal of mine... :) I went to go visit one of the subway stations down in LA... It was all actually pretty spontanteous cause my sister and I got to our dentist about 45 min earlier than our appointment, so they kicked us out so they can go eat. Since my dentist is near the sunset/vermont station, Carlene and I decided to go down and check out the station.. its really pretty! :) We would have gone on board on of the trains, but we didn't want to miss out appointment, so we went back and had lunch. One day though.. I want to go visit all the stations and check out the art. All the stations are all designed by different archtects and have different themes to it... :) I told Beth, and she said she'd go with me.. but my sister and mom laughed at this and said that we weren't "tough" enough and would probably be "oooohing and ahhhhhhhing" and being overly excited about everything (like we always are) and that we would become targets for "danger" or something of the sort. SOoooOO, if there are any big burly guys who would want to come and be makeshift bodyguards and look at some art.. then YAY! :) Tell me!

Dentist was good... well kinda sad cause I now have to go to the Oral Surgeon for sure cause my wisdom teeth are coming out and Dr. Valde said..."they have to go." OOOo.. can't wait. :) Actually it was pretty funny cause Carlene broke her 20 years of perfect teeth and was told that she had to come back and get her first cavity removed. *gasp* Yeah, she was pretty crushed. But I love my dentist.. I've been going to her since I was a baby and she knows my teeth. :) It just sucks cause she's all the way out in LA and before when we used to go, it would be a family thing with my mom, dad, grandma, sister and myself getting checkups all in one day... and it would take SOOOOOOOOO long. But it was pretty cool today cause it was just Carlene and me and we were out of there in an hour! YAY!

Was watching the telethon earlier today... I had chills throughout the whole thing. Amazing...


No comments: