Wednesday, September 19, 2001

Times are a changin...
I've been hearing that a lot. People say that things will never be the same again... and they're 100% correct. I dunno... I feel as if these past few days... even weeks and I guess you can even say these past 2 months... I've been changing and seeing what really does matter to me. My mom and sister have made me opened my eyes to how things really are and how I have way more potential than I once thought. My family and friends have made me realized the true definition of unconditional love and unconditional friendships. I'm learning and seeing tangible results from hard work on a business and personal perspective... I'm....

Gosh.. I'm being pathetic and overdramatic huh. :) Jean says YES I AM... but really, does Jean's opinion really matter? ;) That was like a mini episode of Dawson's Creek over there.. just need to have the "do do do do" in the back round playing and I can complete this "coming of age" monologue. But I guess I'm on this emotional high thingie where I'm starting to speak in this weird hokey tongue... its like I'm mature or something. *shudder*

I was at the VW service shop again waiting to get the oil changed and I was watching SEX WARS...and it reminded me of how we played BATTLE OF THE SEXES all 2 Decembers ago at Tina's and Marissas' with Todd and JP *I miss you guys...* I believe the guys still owe us dinner.. I think. :) The funny thing when you're watching SEX WARS is that you get angry at your gender if they don't get an answer right... or if they didn't buzz in and at least guess... (which I seriously think the girl's buzzers are broken). OH speaking of gender, in my class today, we were watching this video on racial and gender biases... and it probably had the WORST ACTORS IN THE WORLD IN IT... one of which I think was Kato Kalien. I could be wrong.. Anyways, the message was out and I totally felt and agreed with the meanings of the video... but the acting was sooooo Oscar unworthy. EEEK!! Am I making a bias against bad actors? UGh.

*and i'd like to thank the academy.. *
1) I'm grateful for who I am.. yes I'm gonna need major tuning now and then... but I'm good enough.. smart enough. and gosh darnit.. people like me. Or so I think they do.. at least I have those people in my life who I know will slap me silly if I f*ck up. YAY!
2) I'm grateful for Oprah and Dr Phil days... oh my gosh.. he's a genius!
3) Has anyone seen "CROSSING OVER WITH JOHN EDWARDS?" Oh my gosh.. its so freaky but its soo real. I'm so grateful that he actually shares his gift with a lot of people and helps them ease their minds about their loveones who have gone. That show is like me and my mom's new lil passion... if we're home at the same time and its 5... we'll sit there and watch in amazement. Its so incredible. JOHN EDWARDS ROCKS!! I think he's ranking high up there on the cool-o-meter... right next to MISS CLEO. This is what it says in his bio: John was an ordinary kid growing up on Long Island. He played ball with his friends, ate pizza on Friday nights, had out-of-body experiences, visions of dead relatives he had never known, and predicted phone calls and surprise visits. Isn't that soo weird!!

No comments: