Thursday, September 20, 2001

well, i just finished watching Bush's address on tv just now... :) GO BUSH! I love Bush.. he's so cool. I was telling my mom that I loved him and that I just wanna run up to him and give him a great big teddy bear hug... and my mom said.. "hug the tv." OK... it isnt ALL that funny... but it was at the time. :P Anyhoo... I think people at the Mint should start making a coin with Bush's head on it... how about a 15 cent "dinkle"? That would rock...

I saw the funniest thing the other night... OK.. so there was this guy on TV giving a testimony for some product on an informercial. As he speaks, the caption underneath his face says:

TONY
"He loves his Thunderstick"

???? EWWWW.... maybe its just me, but doesnt that seem a little bit pervy? Well, the Thunderstick is one of those handheld blender/mixer thingies... which was probably given the worst name ever for a product. I think I've read too many Harlequin Romance novels and seeing homie on TV gush about how he likes how his thunderstick makes applesauce and crushes nuts ... it was hilarious. Couldn't they have named the product something like "Rocketmixer" or "OoooKickAssBlender?" I'd buy it.

Anyways, yesterday, I got classes mixed up and found myself trying out a YOGA for the fist time. "How hard can it be" I thought... well its FREAKING hard. :) Actually, I'm sure with a lot of practice it would be easier... maybe. Well, it was fun and definitely interesting. The instructor didnt have a game plan of what she was going to instruct us... but warned us.." I go with what the spirits tell me... and I feel like working on toes." Toes, I thought, shouldnt be too bad and I guess I should stay. BUT 30 minutes later, I was up against a wall and attempting to bust out a handstand!!! :) I was so stressed during the class, but when it was all over, I felt relaxed... maybe because I was out of that "let's contort our bodies into this freakish position... noooo... don't bend the leg... strech.. strech... move your foot and feel the your back elooooongate... now hold it!! BREATH!!" atmosphere. I think I might go back... :)

:)
1) I'm grateful that I live in such an awesome country with this kick ass president. Yeah, sometimes he may seem like hes this fool and spouts out dorky remarks such as "smoke them out of their caves" or "dead or alive" but his speech just now was great and it got to the heart of the matter.
2) I grateful that theres so many people that want to help out... :) I can probably see Tony Blair and Bush having matching BEST BUDDIES key chains now.. :) But its good to know that we aren't along in this...
3) I'm grateful for my first meeting at MtSac. :) YAY!! I have a home club now and everyone is really friendly!

No comments: