Tuesday, September 18, 2001


The downfall of 98*
I used to love 98*... and deep inside.. I still do. It seems like only yesterday I was standing in line for the Howie Mandel show waiting to see them.. and screaming a bloodcurdling scream every 5 seconds during their appearance... But I think I've lost all respect for them once I saw the HERBAL ESSENCE commerical with them in it. I don't know if you've seen it... but basically a girl walks into a record store and she looks at a 98* cd.. and the salesman says "I URGE YOU TO BUY IT." The girl then says "URGE?" and it goes into this pathetic fantasy scene where Nick, Jeff, Drew, and Justin come out from their poster and start to lather up this chick's hair while singing "I GOT THE URGE TO HERBAL." It truly is a gay commerical... Boys.. get a new manager.

Hmmm... anything new, exciting or worthy of blogging? I went to my second HIP HOP dance class today.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. I swear I'm not a fly girl or the next Britney Spears backround dancer... buts its gosh darn fun to pretend. So i'm hobbling around and struggling to catch up.. and suprise suprise.. I get it! Sure, i feel and probably look like a dork, but its so cool!

*dancing queen... feel the beat of the tambourine*
1) I'm grateful I found my watch... or that my mom found it and put near the sink for me to discover... I went crazy last month when i was searching all corners of my room for it. So now my sister won't be pissed that I lost it since shes gave it to me.. and it means no long terrible lecture from her and my mom on how I should be more responsible for my possessions. *I AM! Just a bit scatterbrained...* :)
2) I'm grateful for conditioners with detanglers. :) It makes combing hair after taking it ouf of the towel turban much easier... no more loosing hair from icky tangles and knots!!
3) I'm grateful for filipino slow jams!! I love them... there are some really pretty ones in english... so sappy... and they have terriffic melodies.

No comments: