Monday, March 05, 2001

It was a FUN weekend! =D First of all, let me bitch about the RAIN THAT NEVER CAME!! Hello... where are you?? You were supposed to be this SCARY storm and all I got was 15 minutes of light drizzling. oOOOOO.. scary. Dude, I canceled a park cleanup because of you. Stormwatch said that you were going to be some badass storm and you were going wreck havoc among us!! Um.. yeah. =) Crazy Storm.

Anyhoo, Melissa came down this weekend and we got to chill. =) Listening to old school jams, singing on the top of our lungs and acting like fools in public... *ahhh.. just like the old days* We went over to Downtown Disney with Carlene and Chelle. It was nice because when we got there, the fireworks over at Disneyland were blasting into the sky... so we got a really nice show. =) Hmmm.. what else happened? OH yeah.. we made a new friend.. FERNANDO.. at the watch shop over there. He probably thinks were a bunch of crazy chicks who enjoy harassing sales people for our own jollies... hehehehe.. its cool. We were probably the highlight of his night... heheh.. yeah. Carlene and her watches. Chelle and I kept on insisting that she get a Digital one.. don't ask us why. Well Carlene got a really cute (non digital) watch AND a tin coin purse. =) Afterwards, Mel and I went over to.. yes i know AGAIN.. Walmart and pretty much chillled there until whenever. =) I got this really CUTE plush doggie there because it looks like FRED!! =) Soo cute!!

Speaking of Fred... Mom, Carlene and I went over to Old Navy and got him his very own Old Navy Doggie shirt!! =) Its soo adorable!! Too bad he peed on it already.... but its ok.. He's a crazy dog... yesterday during practice everyone would run to the opposite side of the room from Fred because he was just really really gassy. I think its his new dog food.... poor dog. Every five mintues someone would scream... OH FRED!!! pinch their nose and then run. It wasn't THAT bad guys!!

Anyhoo.. yesterday was the first practice for the talent show and I must say.. ITS LOOKING WICKED!! =) Come on.. how hard is CHEST-BUTT-CHEST-BUTT?? And please... I am SOOOO not the NAZI DIVA. =P Now I'm like SOOOOOOO pumped for convention... =) Theres still a lot of things to do and March 23 is coming up really fast.... but its going to be soo tight!! =) Can't wait!!

I think its time for my monthly shoutout to JR. SUPRISE JR YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO ASK. =P Jr is now offically the blogger nazi. Carrie.. Beth.. if you think I'm bad... I'm soooo nothing. JR doesn't IM me to say HI or HOW YOU DOING... or anything of the sort. Its more like "DID YOU BLOG?" or "ARE YOU DOING IT?"... =P Evil man... just evil.

=) same time same place:
1) I'm grateful for my awsome kick ass friends who are helping me with this talent skit... If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be doing it. REALLY... I pretty much gave up on the idea...but lo and behold.. my friends volunteer!! WHOOOOOOOO!! THANKS GUYS!! *muah*
2) I'm grateful for internet LYRIC sites... =)
3) Today I had one of those OOOOOOO moments. I was driving down the 57 where brea and diamond bar come together (you know.. that mountain road where you loose reception on your radio.) and I was just looking at the mountains and just awestruck! It made me feel like I could accomplish anything... and no matter how many times I may mess up.. I'll always land on my feet. I'm grateful for that moment.

No comments: