Wednesday, March 28, 2001

*sigh* ... very slow day at work. Since there is practically no one on campus... pratically no one is visiting us here at the box office. Its alright... =) I came prepared with some magazines and books... Also, I get to play with this new nifty mac that has a dsl connection, so life is pretty good. =)

Yesterday, I got to hang out with meliss over at the block. There are two things over there that boggle my mind. First of all, the "world of flags" store has moved to a bigger facility... now... it's pretty amazing that a store that is entirely dedicated to SELLING FLAGS is successful... but having to move to a bigger venue? Gracious. And as the other stores were closing... the flag store was still open!! yeah... it was very weird and i couldn't stop thinking about it. ANOTHER THING that got to me at the block was that they opened an OXYGEN BAR there. HUH? Why would they need an oxygen bar in Orange? Why is there an oxygen bar period? Wouldn't standing really close to a tree and inhaling suffice? And the kicker is... next to the lil trendy oxygen machine, theres a sign that says TIPS. You should tip your oxygen bartender?? How complicated is that? I swear... its a bit much.

Well, our original plan was to go watch a movie, but we didn't because we just felt like EH. =) We kinda met up with Mel's friend Ryan who also goes to Berkeley and his friends from Glendale. It was cool since everyone was friendly. =) Since all the stores were closing (except the FLAG store!!) and we didnt feel like watching a movie... we went to.. OH BUT OF COURSE... walmart. Browsed the store a bit.... I got some magazines and the Koffee Brown cd (which is soooooooo wickedly tight!) It was fun just kicking it with mel... just like the OLD DAYS... =) Except we didn't have to wait for our parents to pick us up. I'm going to try to take a trip to go visit her next month for her PCN... =) so hopefully that will happen.

Speaking of PCNs... next weekend is my sister's.. which i'm really excited for since shes going to be singing in it... also I hear that nick is going to be dancing too. =) whoooo!! (but he doesn't have to wear the the thong and the coconut shells... hahahha.. darn?) It kinda makes me want to join my own here at school, but its just soo time consuming. Maybe next year.

grateful things:
1) I'm grateful that I got spend time with Melissa... especially since she was feeling icky. poor thing... on spring break and sick. =( at least shes getting better! =) yay!
2) I'm grateful because it looks as if my mom is getting well... shes gaining weight and she popped in her tai-bo tape. =) I guess thats a sign that shes getting her energy back.
3) I'm grateful for DSL at work. =)



No comments: