Tuesday, March 27, 2001

Yesterday was my day of REST! =) Very relaxing just chilling here with Fred. I slept in late, unpacked my convention crap, made lunch, cleaned a bit (actually.. a LOT), cooked dinner.... and was tuning in to a very interesting adaptation of SOUTH PACIFIC on ABC (with Harry Connick Jr... grrr) when I get several frantic calls from Joe.

Joe: watching doing?
Me: nothing much...
Joe:(interrupting) ok.. you're coming out with us.
Me: um.... I look like crap!
Joe: (interrupting) I don't care.. put on a sweater!

(as if a sweater can save me from looking like crap.)

Well, the folks from Hawaii and Pomona were haning out at the Brea BJs... so I IMed Beth and she came over... and off we went to Brea. (too bad it wasn't downtown disney so we can go to Arriba Arriba for Salsa! Oh welll ) Had some OH SO VERY SWEET Pazookie and talked to Luc about the "water" at convention. Poor Brandy cause everyone kept on picking on her and her quirks. Well, Beth, Joe and I figured that we want to do our talent thingie for ICON and teach the routine more people so that we can a lot of people from our district participate. =) So if anyone is interested and is going to ICON... come on and join us! =)

Its funny, when I got home from convention the other day, I pretty much conked out. But yesterday I was looking around the apartment and realized that it was REARRANGED! Nothing too drastic... I mean nothing is hanging from the ceiling... just different. Like the side lamp and table are now on the left side of the couch rather than the right side.... plants in different spots.... I thought I was really getting old and senile though.

my 3:
1) I'm grateful for the easy to make clam chowder mix I found in the fridge. Just add milk and it was pretty good. =)
2) I'm grateful for Napster still being up.
3) I'm grateful for how things are... where I am... and who I am. =)

No comments: