Sunday, March 25, 2001

OKAY KIDDIES... IM BACK! =) Midterms done... convention done... and now.. its SPRING BREAK! =) WHOOOOO!!

Convention was awesome!! =) Our talent skit made it into the show... BUT *UGH*... too many technical difficulties. =( When Carrie, Lamar, Laura, Joe, Beth, and Manny got into the conga line... the MUSIC STOPPED!!! OH MY GOSH!! You wouldn't belive how FREAKED out I got... in the back of my head... i was trying to figure out what I was going to do... should I stop the whole thing and say OOPS WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES?? SHOULD I JUST END IT RIGHT THERE? SHOULD I SCREAM AND PLEAD TO START OVER AGAIN?? It was pretty much a nightmare =( BUT luckily the music came back on.... OHHHH.. and then to make matters worse, my mic was turned OFF along with the music!! Sooo.... I quickly cha cha-ed to the other mic... but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... very scary. OH well... at least we got in the show... I'm really really HAPPY for that considering that I've always wanted to do a talent skit but never had people interested in doing it with me. THANKS GUYS!! =)

Anyhoo... =) the rest of convention was a BLAST. =) Lots of faces I haven't seen in a long time, Pic is governor again... Carrie is the treasurer again... Manny-licious is the new secretary... gosh... next year's convention is gonna look like a RE-RUN... but NAH.. I'm sure they are going to take the distrct above and beyond....=) HIGHLIGHTS: There was this really interesting dude from DAVIS who totally ripped it up in the Karaoke room... I dont think I've ever seen anyone do NEW YORK NEW YORK like that before..... got to do the Britney dance for Opps I did it again with Carrie, Megan, and Cutie Joe...=) getting jiggy with emily, and FREAKY LUC.... had good night chats with my roomie for the weekend, Mary about OF COURSE... GUYS!.... People taking my centerpieces because they thought they were cute.. (YAY!!!) "DAMMIT its MY turn to say DAMMIT" with Beth (also can't forget *scratch scratch*)... seeing Manny and Carrie get pied.... trying to OUT PICK UP LINE Bob (SalamancaSalamanca), hanging out with my *non-retarded* homies for life K-athy and Laura... resisting temptation to run down to Mexico... =D Yes.. it was lots of fun!!

And so... its spring break. =) what are my plans exactly?? work. =) and a "crafty night" at Keri's. =) Other than that... I think I'm just going to SLEEP IN. =)

my GRATEFUL THINGS:
1) I'm grateful for a very successful, if not somewhat stressful in the begining, weekend. =)
2) I'm grateful awesome friends... i think this weekend was an awesome display of how friends really do support each other through those bumpy roads.
3) I'm grateful for SPRING BREAK BABY!! =) Call me up if you wanna kick it! =)


No comments: