Wednesday, March 07, 2001

There's this really beautiful song by Amel Larrieux called "Make Me Whole". Its one of those songs that would really suck of you were single abut would be the perfect jam for couples. Basically, it really makes your yearn for a "significant other." The lyrics just lovely.

MAKE ME WHOLE

Darling I want you to listen
I stayed up all night so I can get this thing right
And I don't think theres anything missing
Cause a person like you made it easy to do
I've waited for so ong to sing to you this song

Cause your eyes are the window to heaven
Your smile can heal a million souls
Your love completes my existance
You're the other half that makes me whole
You're the only half that makes me whole

I think the angles are your brother
They told you about love
Said you're just what she needs
And I find myself thanking your mother
For giving birth to a saint
My spirit flies when I say your name
If theres one thing that's true
Is that I was born to love you

You make my dreams come true
Over and over again
And I honestly truly belive
You and me are written in the stars
I love my whole life through
To giving thanks to you


Now isn't that really pretty?? This song makes me want to go out and find that special person who I'm supposed to live happily after with. YES.. I know.. cheesy... but its true! Sometimes don't you wish you could look into the future just to see if you actually found your *true love* and living out your aspirations? Will I actually use this degree that I'm working so hard for? Will I have my fab IKEA furnished home with those 2.5 kids?? Is Conan Obrian still on TV? It makes you realize that things WILL change.... but I have no idea how. Who knew 10 years ago that my parents would split up and we would have to sell our "oh so happy" home. That I would loose touch with friends whom I thought I would be "forever friends" with. That I would someday I love to perform when I used to cry at the piano when asked to play for guests. That there would be a SECOND DISNEY THEME PARK? Its amazing how things change.

My grateful things:
1) I'm grateful for my mom. I know shes tired and that she really isn't feeling well, but she works her hardest for my sister and I. I'm so blessed to have her. I love it when people tell me "your mom is sooo cool" because she is. Its hilarious, the other day we were driving over to Greenhills for some groceries and I was playing some CDs in my car. My mom is listening and she goes... "is this BABYFACE?.... See... I know his voice.... I know what you listen to." And hey... she LOVES Lance also.. how wicked is that!! I hope she gets better soon. The thing about having a sick parent is that you don't know what to do since they were the ones always taking care of you. Its weird...
2) I'm grateful for my job... now I'm really getting a hang of it. And my supervisor isn't EVIL anymore. =)
3) I'm grateful for Napster... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't take it away from me!!

No comments: