Wednesday, January 09, 2008

You can't stop the beat.... wait a sec.



First things first... ABC is bringing back THE MOLE! Not this one (although this little bugger is a tad bit creepy AND cute at the same time) but the 2001 super kick ass reality show with Anderson Cooper! Yaaaaaay! Well except without Anderson Cooper... but with someone Anderson Cooperish? We'll see. All in all, this past holiday while cooking for 2 days straight,FOX REALITY had a marathon of the second season. It was as if Santa read my diary! And I thought to myself "Aww... how I miss this show! Remember when Katherine was the Mole? Or how during the celebrity version when they had Corbin Bersen and Steven Baldwin... both seasons!?" Oh... it was wonderful! And its coming back!!! YAY!



The other night, we went to watch Sweeney Todd and while I can't say it I loved it... it found it different from the usual type of movie musical that I typically enjoy. Like where were the big dance numbers!?! Bright costumes!?! OVERALL YUMMY HAPPYINESS?! Plus all during the movie I kept on thinking-

"Its that Jerkface Peter Petigrew... he's gonna turn into a rat soon!",
"This sailor guy looks like Clare Danes!",
"Borats pants are waaaaay to tight."
"This b*tch behind me needs to STOP singing a long."
"Johnny Depp's face is flawless! Er, I can feel a pimple on my chin!!"

Its weird. I like Johnny Depp. I like musicals. But it was a little to gory for my tasting. Well super gory. Ridiciously gory. It was good though. Just different. ;)

No comments: