Sunday, January 06, 2008

Maybe the Sun will shine today....


I've said it once and I'll say it again... I love the rain.

I love driving in the rain. Breaking out the umbrella and walking in the rain. Sleeping in during the rain. I love how the ground just glistens and the whole world is shiny. I love the fact that whether I'm toasty in the car or outside in the cold, my cheeks stay rosy. And despite being somewhat clumsy and slipping off of sidewalks and falling ass deep into puddles, I love the fact that it has happened because in the end, although embarrassing, it makes a good story*.


*True story! First thought that came into my head as it happened was "My purse has my expensive and lovely camera! Must not let that fall or get wet!" Second thought was "Whoever is driving pass me right now is thinking 'What the f*ck happened to that girl.'" Finally, while sitting in the puddle corner completely soaked I realized that "This sucks. F*ck rain and f*ck these boots."

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm proud of you that you can look back and laugh. Not as hard as Jean laughed when it actually happened though.

I thought you were the picture of grace.