Sunday, January 06, 2008

Gladiators ready!?!

Are you ready... for a TICKLE FIGHT!?!


So I'm watching the new AMERICAN GLADIATORS and while I was little sad that we couldn't get into the taping when it happened, I'm actually super bummed right now because of the cheesiness of the entire thing. I'm already 19 minutes into the show and I've managed to actually LAUGH OUT LOUD probably about 5 times. Did you know they have a girl gladiator named HELGA?! Seriously!? I dare not to make fun of her mainly because she IS a Gladiator... but with a name like Helga, she was destined to be a big, tough, burly girl who can kick ass. And how.


OH. And they have a Gladiator named Wolf. He's hairy. He howls. Surprise surprise. Breaking those stereotypes right??

*UPDATE* WHAT THE F*CK was up with the Elimator!?! I think that one chick that lost just died. They should use one of the obstacle courses from NINJA WARRIOR. That would rock. Hardcore.

1 comment:

Carlene said...

YAHHHHHH!!! Dude the filipino girl looked really bad on cam.