Saturday, January 26, 2008

Time is often on my side and I give it to you tonight
And we sleep all, sleep all day...

I love mornings like this. I don't have to get up (though I really should) and I can just lie here and be warm. The pups are at my feet, my toes are especially cozy, and the blankets just feel deliciously heavy. But in reality its the only time I have to do my laundry and errands and what not. So I ought to get up.

I will in a bit.

The week just breezed by didn't it? Monday night I went to a STEP II class thinking I could get by seeing that I've gone to a STEP I class before. Sure, I took the class 3 years but that didn't really register in my mind before I made my schedule. It totally registered when I was dead tired and confused during their "around the world straddle, cross over, turn and squat" routine. See, even typing it down is making me dizzy.

Brr.. my fingers are cold. And my tummy is grumbling.

During a meeting on Wednesday, my stomach started growling. Then the girl's next to me started growling too. But it was like SUPER LOUD. I felt a bit better.

OK. Its grumbling hardcore. I should go get some breakfast.

Peace out bed!

No comments: