Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PLEH

The other day, I lost my keys at the gym. I had only used 3 machines when I realized my keys were missing, so I ran back to each location and looked around. Nothing. Then I ran back to each machine and looked thoroughly just in case I had missed something the first time. Still nothing. So then I went to the front desk and asked if anyone had seen or returned keys... the girl was really nice and stated that no one had brought anything by but will keep on the look out. She then asked what was on my keys specifically so she would know.

I replied "Hmm, there's a silver heart key chain on it, my gym id, my house keys... oh and my car keys too."
"OH NO! YOUR CAR KEYS!?!"
"Yeah... I'll keep on looking so hopefully I'll find it."
"I hope so too!! Losing your car keys is soooo BAD!!!"

I didn't freak out initially when I lost my keys, but OH F*CK. The girl managed to scare me and make me think the worse. Now I was thinking that someone had found my keys, started playing with them in the parking lot and *beep* lo and behold... NEW CAR! With a cellphone! And a very eclectic mix of cds. A SWEET JACKPOT FOR A KEY STEALING JERKOFF!!

So I made another round upstairs and downstairs. Still nothing. And then I ran around again. Then I realized that I had thrown my water bottle away... so then I started digging through the trash. Sweating gym paper towers and water bottle trash.... EW. Nothing though.

Luckily about 30 minutes later, just as I was about to call someone for a ride and double check that my car was still in the lot, the friendly girl at the desk dangled my keys in front of me. "The person who found it just finished their workout! Isn't that exciting!?"

Oodles. :P

3 comments:

Carlene said...

gay!

Jean said...

that's the best feeling ever.

Janet said...

ooh I like your new banner!