Saturday, January 12, 2008

Take the gun. Leave the cannoli.

Its an evening in. :D Originally we were watching "When Harry Met Sally", but someone (not me) purchased a somewhat bootleg version of "American Gangster" honestly, well... I'm zoning out. Once again, I'm not much of a serious type of movie girl. I like light hearted, silly, romantic comedies... usually ones that don't get the greatest reviews. In fact, I the only lines I can quote from "The Godfather" are actually in "You Got Mail." Seriously. Every so often there will be something "heavy" or "sci-fi-ish" that piques my interests.... but if given a choice, I'll take Amanda Bynes as a crossing dressing soccer player over Al Pachino with a gun. (Yes... I know its a different movie but you know what I mean.)

Well except I'm not really feeling 27 Dresses which you would think I would want to see because 1) its a romantic comedy 2) James Marsden is a hottie who can sing and this time he's gonna get the girl! 3) Its all about weddings weddings weddings galore which there seems to be a lot of in my life at the moment. But deep inside I'm not feeling Katherine Heigl because I see her as Izzy Stevens... the stupid doctor who cut Denny Duequett's LVAD wire and slept with George while he was still mrried to Callie. Selfish bitch huh. Why would I cheer her on to get with dreamy James Marsden!? Exactly. Eh. We'll see....

1 comment:

Jean said...

i actually really really liked 27 dresses.. but i can't really say anything about your izzy stevens issues... probably the same way i hate jennifer garner.