Monday, January 03, 2005

Sooooo... on New Year's day, I went to work feeling slightly tired from lack of sleep. Less than 8 hour before, I was there, ringing in the new year and celebrating with some overtime. Hurrah for doubleback! But boo to needing to be up at 6am. Yeah... seriously boo to that.

So I woke up, drove out, and got to working... but an hour into it, I turned to Jennifer, my coworker, and said "Oh woah... I'm getting lightheaded."

Right then and there, things got blurry and I don't remember slumping over my computer. But I do remember Jennifer asking me over and over if I was ok and if I needed a nurse. It was sort of like a dream and everything really did seem surreal.

Somehow, I made my way to the office area, and it was then and there when I passed out. Or I think I passed out. I am told that I passed out, but luckily someone was holding my head so I didn't slam it into a wall or the floor. I just remember lying on the ground, looking up, and thinking "I am SOO in the way. This must be a fire hazard."

Anyways, I finally "came to" there while everyone was asking how I was doing and overhearing one of the managers calling for 911. When they did come around and did some poking and proding, they declared me healthy, normal, and to my comfort, NOT DYING. But what the freak was wrong with me!?!

Apparently not having breakfast could have been a factor. Not enough sleep too. Or maybe it was the Drixoral that I'm taking for my cold. OR it also could have been the fact that I had my knees locked... or so I'm told. I dunno... whatever it is.. it was WEIRD.

But yeah, now I'm ok. Yay! And despite all the medical craziness, I passed my performance test and I'm a keeper. :) YAAAY! Happy 2005!