Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Goodness... I've been sucking hardcore at updating. :P

2005 so far has been good that I have nothing to complain about. Although the rain has been a little bit too HEAVY for my liking, but at least there are nice puddles to jump through while wearing the proper sturdy boots AND a brand new Hello Kitty umbrella that's getting some good use because of it. YAY FOR CUTENESS! But I shall enjoy the day when I don't have a guest come up to me and ask me to make the rain stop. Honey, if I had that power, I'd do more than control rain.

World peace.

... and true love.

In no particular order. Life would be a freakin fairytale if I had my way with it.

Isn't it funny when you're telling your girlfriends about the new guy that you have your eye on... and all you describe for them is the stupid little things that points to "LOVE" when in reality, its nothing? For example...

"The other day, he said HI to me..."
"Oh my gosh... he TOTALLY wants you!"


Gay gay gay. But still a lot of fun. :P

No comments: