Wednesday, January 19, 2005

James Brown has gotten into my head...
I feel nice... like sugar and spice.

Carlene and I had a little "SISTER-SISTER" day today since neither of us had school or work. Nothing says "yay sisterly bonding" like going to get your nails done, then puting your freshly moisturized foot into flip flops with slight heels, and tottering around the city like a 12 year old in her first pair of 3 inch pumps. Seriously, when your foot is all oiled up, its downright dangerious to go walking around in shoes that don't have a fabric sole. You'd think that in my 24 years, I'd know this and it would be common sense by know... but apparently I'm still "young" and it was my lesson of the day. So go and share.

The thing about getting my nails done is that I never really know what the manicurist is saying. She's talking to the other manicurists in another language, looking down at my feet, saying something again, and then they all laugh. Oh my gosh, are they talking shit about my feet?! Is there something wrong with them? I know I haven't gotten a pedicure in a long time, but last time I looked, I didn't have claws and my nails were a normal color...

At least now my hands and feet are happy... so bring on the sunshine and open toed shoes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »