Monday, January 17, 2005

THANKS A LOT JEAN!! ;P

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
At the moment, I only have 340. I used to have a WHOLE LOT MORE, but Carlene burned a good majority of them onto disks so I can have more room on my computer for her evil deeds. Since then though, I've transferred them to my MP3 player and blast away when I'm on the eleptical.

2. The cd you last bought is:
Some FILIPINO ACOUSTIC LOVESONG cd I got after Christmas. I saw it at the filipino grocery store and saw that it had a song by the OH SO DELICIOUS Piolo Pascual. Yes Kristine... he is on MY list. ;)

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message
Ciara-Hotline Great. Now I want to dance... gimme space!

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you: This is hard because there are soooo many songs that I love. But off the top of my head some of my favorite EAR CANDY...

Pink Martini- Amado Mio. I TOTALLY love this band and one day I SHALL see them live. But for the meantime, mp3s and cds will have to do. This song for me is their ABSOULTE best because play it and it takes you away. You're moving your shoulders, swaying to the music, and wishing that someone will wisk you into his arms and seductively dance with you with a rose in his mouth.... or something of the sort. ;)

Nat King Cole Trio- There I've Said It Again Actually pretty much everything recorded by Nat King Cole does it for me, but there's a certain sweetness to this song that makes me want to go to sleep and just dream away. Wow. This is getting cheesy.

Madonna- Borderline Cause it reminds me of the summer of 98. I had just gotten my car and was out with Melissa. We were jamming away to the entire Immaculate collection when we realized that the truckfull of old men next to us where watching, enjoying, and laughing our performance. I would have passed by them... if only we weren't in traffic. *good times*

Edwin McCain-I'll Be (Star Lounge Acoustic version) This song is absolutely beautiful. That's all I can say about it.

Luis Miguel- Sabor A Mi While I was growing up, my dad went through a huge Luis Miguel phrase, even though he doesn't speak a word of spanish. Anyways, on the weekends, every morning, this song would BLAST through the house and wake everyone up. I still remember seeing my parents dance to it every once and a while. Before I used to hate it because he used to play it over and over and over again, but when I listen to it now, I understand why he enjoyed it so much. The music itself is so moving that you really don't have to understand the lyrics...

I also really like the HORNY SONG by Mousse T. Vs Hot 'N' Juicy on the South Park CHEF AID soundtrack. "Horny horny horny..."

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Kristine- I know she'll have some good answers. ;)
Luc- I know he'll have some good answers. :)
YOU because... I'm sure you'll have some good answers. That and I can't think at the moment
~*~

This past weekend, I FINALLY got to go out and party. It seriously felt like a LONG time since I've been able to really go and enjoy myself, so I was super excited over the fact that I was going to be able to go and DANCE... in public and not in the the comforts of my bedroom. So Friday night, it was off clubbing with Jean, Carol, Beth, Ryan and Andy to go play and drink... AND I was able to bring along my quasi date for the night, Luc, so double yay for that. :)

Drinks were a plenty, the music was loud, and the company was great. What more can a girl ask for?

Shut up Luc. ;P

I swear, I love Luc.

But not in that way of course.

No comments: