Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Years eve!! :) Tonight I plan on ringing in the New Year either 1) driving in my car on the way home from work or 2) at work with my brand new co-workers seeing that I get off at 11:30pm. All I know is that during some part of the day, I'm going to get me a candy apple and go BUCK WILD. (I'm going to get it sliced too... ANIMAL!)

Ok. I'm just having some random blog at the moment because... I WANT TO. ;)

-Christmas was deliciously wonderful. We opened our gifts on Christmas morning (all of which I absolutely LOVED!!), went to church, had lunch at Downtown Disney (since we knew it was open for sure), then it was off to Moreno Valley for the annual Barkada Christmas party. Unfortunantly my oh so "brilliant" gift of a $50 karaoke machine didn't recieve much of a warm reception from Adrian... so I felt bad and gave him the cash and took back the karaoke and returned it. :) Ok.. next year its BEST BUY GIFT CARDS ALL THE WAY!

-I'm breathing through one nostril. But luckily my voice is still in tack and I'm just in that "COLD" stage. NO need for "FLU" medicines. Rock on!

-I really don't want to blog about work... but in a way, its the only thing thats really "major" in my life right now. But yeah, I love it despite the fact that I'm super nervous about my final performance test on Saturday. I feel like a newly adopted kid. If I do something wrong, they might send me back to the orphanage... or just back to MONSTER.com.

-I got a new digi cam. My old one "broke" and so I was able to replace it with a spiffy canon. :) Thank you warranty!

-The Cruz family is here. Actually, they're not here HERE, they're in Vegas at the moment probably going blind and having seizures from all the lights and SIN. But yesterday, we went to Disneyland and I nearly laughed my ass off (as if that's actually possible... laughing an ass off. I wish.) sitting next to Mom on Tower of Terror. I think its been more than 10 years since I've seen her on some kind of "thriller" ride and boy did she scream like a banchee. Even AFTER the ride was over. Anyways, lucky for us that despite the weather forecast, it didn't rain hard in Anaheim. It was actually quite pleasant like there was a bubble of protection over the happiest place on earth. :)

-I have yet been able to send out my Christmas/New Years postcards. CURSES!!

Anyways, so hope everyone's New Year is AWESOME!! Be good. Stay safe. And avoid making out with random strangers... you just might end up with LIP HERPES. Eww.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »