Friday, January 14, 2005

Lets talk about awesome sales. It was a good day at the mall and I constrained myself from going buck wild. I just got what I absolutely NEEDED... and lucky for me, most of them were 50-60% off. Exciting stuff I tell you.

While I was at Steve Madden, I decided to try on some boots. Some cute wannabe cowboy boots with litt embroidered embellishments on them. But the thing was that they didn't have a zipper to get into. They were those boots where you have to shove your foot down the length of it and then push really hard once you get to the actual foot. So while my food when down easily... getting it off was another story.

So there I was, struggling to get these boots off. Pulling... pushing... and nothing was happening. I was working at these boots for about 8 minutes (including some "breaks of frustration") and I was making friends with random strangers who were asking if I needed assistance. One even offered to straddle my leg and pull the boot off. But that would be just a little too weird, so I said that I can handle it.

Right then and there, I figured that if I couldn't get them off, then I'd just have to buy them. I mean it was a TOTAL sign that those boots were meant to be mine. They didn't want to leave my feet.

But of course, they eventually came off and that probably was a sign that it wasn't meant to be.

Yeah...

No comments: