Tuesday, January 18, 2005

While somethings are "TOO MUCH INFO", others are just too freakin hilarious that you just need to share.

lpeldoo: hehehe guess what.. i took you to the potty
lpeldoo: hehehhe
spaznik: hahaha labtop!?
lpeldoo: with me of course.. i never thought i would bring my laptop to the bathroom
lpeldoo: hehehhe
spaznik: at least you didnt bust out with the webcam...
lpeldoo: LOL... what an idea.. next time
spaznik: yeah you can TOTALLY make money
spaznik: something on the side you know... just in case the whole air force thing doesnt work out
lpeldoo: and i owe it all to nicole... now everyone can see me type and poop at the same time
spaznik: hahaha and you know there are some SICKOS out there would totally pay.
lpeldoo: hehehhe yuck.... that reminds me.. how are you doing?

Awww... how I do love my friends. :)

No comments: