Wednesday, December 01, 2004

If you want to bump it... BUMP IT WITH A TRUMPET!!

Can it BE any colder!? Good gracious... this morning there was frost on the grass. If this were a farm, the crop would be GONE and we would starve this winter!! I gave in and I'm typing with my mittens on. And it's still nippy. Eek!

Yesterday had to be the worse though. To make a long story short... Sonny's car got broken into the day after Thanksgiving so the driver's side window is all smashed in... Carlene's radiator blew up... so Sonny took my mom's car while Carlene took mine since Corona is much closer for me to take Sonny's windowless car. So it was me, in my ski jacket and gloves, driving down the 91. But since it was going to be freezing, my mom had taped up the window with a piece of blue plastic tarp... so although it wasn't AS cold and windy as it could be, I just had one giant eye monstrosity blocking my vision... so as you can imagine, making righthand turns were DANGEROUS. I made it to work, but on the way back, I got ansy (see: annoyed at f*ck) and took down whatever pieces of the tarp that I can. Unfortunantly not all of it came down and so driving home was windy, cold, and LOUD seeing that the leftover plastic was flapping madly in the breeze, slapping me every chance it had.


Brr. I get chills just thinking about it.

Anyways, so this week is my last week at the wedding place. I think that by Friday, I'll be tearing up quite a bit seeing that I've been pretty emotional so far the last 2 days. Today, I made my last buttonieres and corsages... yesterday was my last flower shipment... tomorrow, my last centerpieces... but as much as I'm going to miss the work (CHAIRCOVERS CAN GO TO HELL!! BURN BITCHES BURN!), I'm going to miss my bosses and coworkers a whole lot more. I'm scared, what if my new bosses and coworkers at D aren't plesant to work with? What if they're mean and horrid and secretly want to kill me? I dunno... but I really am going to miss Doug, Brandy and sarah. Where else will I be able hear weekly recaps on reality tv and talk smack about the crazies on THE AMAZING RACE and who we love in the SURREAL LIFE? Who will I get to learn the newest country music fact from? Who's going to make fun of random people and come up (and act out) bizarre situations with me? No one is going to quiz me on classic rock anymore. Who's going to rap the "REVENGE OF THE NERDS" rap whenever the electronic Christmas music comes on? Who's going to get creeped out with me whenever we hear Rod Stewart and Dolly Parton's version of "Baby its cold outside" because it sounds like Rod Stewart is a sexual predator and he wants to rape Dolly Parton (You know!) Who's going to huff paint/toxins while working and then burst into giggles when I think about waffles with me? Awww... but then again... NO MORE CHAIRCOVERS!! GOODBYE LARGE WHITE IVORY LIGHT GOLD SASHES!!


Exciting stuff. :)

No comments: