Saturday, December 25, 2004

Why am I still awake? Santa isn't going to come anymore... or is he!?!

Well its been a pretty eventful couple of days. I've been working my tail off in this interesting "grown up world" and actually wearing sensible shoes to work everyday. And when I mean "sensible", I mean DOWN RIGHT UGLY. I really need to find a pair of "cute and yet so comfy I can sleep standing up" shoes because what I have now isn't happening.

Oh... speaking of work, on the way the other day, the car in front of me had a license plate frame that stated:

IF YOU'RE GOING TO RIDE ME...

AT LEAST PULL MY HAIR.

If there was ever a license plate frame that gave you too much information, that was the winner.

Anyways, Jean came back from Taiwan on Wednesday and since she was all jet-lagged and I needed to tell her about all the gorgeous hot men in my life (none... or are there!?), we met up at Disneyland to dish and cry over the holiday fireworks and snow. Oh Disney, I pay you to toy with my emotions... and you do it so well. ;) Since Jean and I chatted late about trips, hello kitty, feeble suicide attempts and gorgeous hot men (no... really!), when we met up at Ryan and Beth's 8th annual Christmas Party (but actually my 1st.... and possibly last if they decide that they don't want me next year for the 9th or my 2nd annual Christmas party), we really didn't have anything to talk about. But luckily there was some great action in the white elephant game as well as some good joking (jean's heart is breaking), good gossip, good food, good booze (or so I smelled)... and of course GORGEOUS HOT MEN. (yeah yeah.. let the joke die.)

This week, Sonny (the Canadian's) family is visiting and we're all spending the holidays together. YAY! Carlene, Sonny, and I went over to my Dad's side earlier this evening and had intentions of driving back home to open the rest of the gifts with Mom and the Cruz's... but when we walked through the door, the house was quiet (not even a mouse ha ha) and everyone was sleeping. Awww... but JUST WAIT MORNING! Those gifts will be conquered. ;)

Oh yeah... I wasn't able to send out my Christmas postcards. So just stay tuned for Happy New Year's postcards. ;) Thats the goal for now.

Ok lovlies... I hope you all get what you asked for. :) Merry Christmas!

No comments: