Saturday, December 04, 2004

Nicole and Carlene: (singing) You say po-tay-to... I say po-tay-to...
Mom: No. You guys are singing it all wrong. You're supposed to say "po-tat-to."
Nicole and Carlene: Ok! (singing) You say po-tat-to, I say po-tat-to... You say to-may-to, I say to-may-to...
Mom: No! You're supposed to say it different. To-mat-to.
Nicole and Carlene: Alright. (singing) To-mat-to, to-mat-to, po-tat-to po-tat-to... let's call the whole thing off.
Mom: You guys are stupid.

Sometimes life imitates art... or just a SNL opening with Christopher Walken and Jimmy Fallon. :) Carlene and I love this skit and we were in giggles over the fact that Mom wasn't getting it. Hilarious.

Anyways, if I were to stay up for another 2 hours, I'd be up for 24 hours. My bosses weren't lying when they said that they'd be working me to the VERY END. Good gracious...

Nicole's last day rundown:
3:00 am: Alarm goes off.
3:30 am: Alarm goes off.
3:45 am: Alarm goes off.
3:50 am: Get out of bed to find that breaker had gone off and there is no electricty in room. Grope around for clothes.
4:15 am: Pick up Sarah and start drive to Pechanga... its dark.
5:00 am: Get gas and coffee...
5:15 am: Arrive at Pechanga. Its still dark and its COLD.
5:15-11:30 am: Work work work. It's a HUGE company Christmas party,,, ho ho ho!
11:40 am: Sarah and I leave Pechanga
12:15 pm: See sign for Tom's Farm and decide to go to the deli. Also see WINE TASTING... so had a few samples of almond champange. Yum!
1:00 pm: Leave for La Mirada
1:42pm: Arrive at La Mirada
1:42pm: Sleep in the car.
1:55pm: Alarm goes off.
2:00pm: Wake up and get out of car.
2:00-6:00pm: Work work work!
7:00 pm: Arrive home
7:30-9:00pm: Dinner with family
9:00pm: Try to nap... but wait they're showing FOOTLOOSE on tv! What a town with no dancing?? Have you see them dance... totally makes sense now huh.
10:00pm: Nap time!
10:45pm: Alarm goes off.
10:55pm: Alarm goes off.
11:00pm: Alarm goes off.
11:15pm: Sarah picks me up and go to back to La Mirada for teardown.
12:25am: Done! :)
1am: I'm home. I'm sleepy. But hyper... talking to Jean now and blogging at the moment.

So I'm done and I'm a little sad. All during the day, everyone was making jokes such as "Nicole, if you drop that bouquet, you're fired." or "I don't know about this... I QUIT!" When I was saying my goodbyes, I waved at Doug and said "Oh no! I might never see you again!" to which Sarah replied, "Whatever. She'll come to you when she gets married..."

I might never see them again!

Nah. I'm gonna work events if I have the time on the side. You can't separate a girl from her twinkle lights and flowers. :)

Argh! My fingers are cold and I'm getting dizzy! Bed time! :)